2 Ways for OOB Air Swimming on Aridia - Both of them Hard!

I haven't managed these, but others have so I'll share their videos, and as usual I encourage you to go to their YouTube Channels to find more great glitch videos!

Here's Exploit Theory's way:





RC Lombax has another one here (skip to 9:50) - amazing video throughout though, so take time to watch the whole thing:





Here's another from vjpearce - much the same as RC Lombax's above, but sometimes seeing different angles can be helpful:






Let me know in the comments if you're able to make either of these - or if you've found another route!

I decided once I restarted in Challenge mode and got the Helipack, to practice with that (even though I don't have the O2 mask). The good news is I got it to work, but of course I drowned without the O2 mask. Not sure if it's going to help once I get the thrusterpack but at least I'll know where I'm going lol!


Comments

Popular Posts