Gaspar: Getting Around without Thrusterpack or Grindboots

Gaspar didn't have much in the way of exploitable Out of Bounds glitches, since the Thrusterpack makes just about everything reachable. However you can reach quite a few places without either the Thrusterpack of the Grind Boots. Here are two examples for those interested in Speed Runs from GCTK24:




I've also been trying to get inside a "building" near the edge of the Telepathepus territory. It's behind the wall of metal bolt boxes. I've managed to get stuck in the wall a couple of times, but not get through it. Has anyone else managed it?

Here's a picture of the bolt box wall in front - took me ages to notice that the boxes were even there.

I think it was the 3rd play through that I actually noticed these boxes were even up here. :-/

I still haven't figured out how to get into this "building".

Comments

Popular Posts