Update: Air Swimming on Aridia - Got it!

I finally cracked the Aridia Out of Bounds / Air Swimming on Aridia. My video is clipped because it could only go back 15 minutes, but the method I used was not the one from my previous posts, but this older one instead (about 3:00 minutes into the video): https://youtu.be/jR8Be1eMC0o

Remember: You'll need the O2 mask

Tip 1: Turn game speed to Fast
Tip 2: Turn on Invincibility Cheat or you will die a lot more often.

Be warned, it took me about an hour to figure out which surfaces I could safely land on and get them all done right to get to the water room.  Here's my video:





Feel free to skip/speed through 2:15-5:25 where I try to figure out how to get out of the building I'm trapped in.

If you don't have a Thrusterpack, no worries. Here's my video on how to get to Gold Bolt island without it. But remember, you can't swim without the O2 mask and you need the Thrusterpack to get the O2 mask. Without the mask, you'll just be able to explore the upper portion of the buildings.




And here's what can happen when you land in the wrong place - trapped and spinning Ratchet!!



This was a lot of work for a fairly small world to explore. The surfaces are not solid, so there's no landing anywhere and walking around the scenery. You do get to stir up the sand sharks and make them chase you though. :D

Comments

Popular Posts