Quartu - Off Map Under the Factory and Clank Section Game Killer Warning

I haven't been able to get out of bounds "top side" on Quartu, though I have been able to get out on the underside very easily. The only to be careful of is getting to close to the walls surrounding the Clank-only section of the gameplay on Quartu. If you end up going through a wall near there, as I did, you enter as Ratchet and can't use the gadegbots to get out. Even when I died and came back in the section as Clank, I couldn't exit because the section was already completed. I had to kill that game and start over.

Even with that warning though, I highly recommend going OOB there as the graphics are really interesting and there are lots of fun things to see like gadgebots through the vents (which should let you know to be careful - you're too close to the Clank sections), Warbots on their moving ramps falling off the end, layers of lava etc. The underside of the "scenery" in the sky is really colorful and surreal - worth seeing in itself. 

I've embedded my two videos below, as well as the original video from Sean Rivera on YouTube whose glitch find inspired my adventure. I found the holocard (in Clank's section) the same way he did, but his video didn't show the loop problem that resulted.







and Sean Rivera's Glitch Video:

Comments

Popular Posts