UPDATED: Batalia - Turret Hopping, Scenery and Skips



Getting out of bounds on Batalia, as I mentioned in an earlier post, is really tough. I've managed to jump on some turrets and a couple of icebergs, but that's about it. The only interesting OOB I've managed is one that allowed me to leave Cora behind at the fort, leave the bridge to the Starwatch unextended, and the do the Starwatch Defense Cannon sequence.

While I was bouncing around turrets, I used the Hide HUD feature to take some beautiful screenshots of Batalia's distant scenery which, sadly, I cannot figure out how to get to. I also snapped a pic of the Dan Johnson snowman Easter egg.

Here's the video of the skip:


And here are some shots of the scenery. I just love the artwork in this game!





UPDATE: I just found a great video from GCTK24 on a series of skips you can do to speedrun Batalia:




Be sure to check out my YouTube channel HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts