Kerwan Aleero City Glitches, Invisible Ledges and Lamp Posts

My Kerwan out of bounds glitches are the ones I'm most proud of. I was so frustrated by how open Kerwan and Aleero City appeared to be, but had comparatively little available area to interact with. Since we had the flying sequence in the beginning of the level, we know most of these building have collision, so why can't we get to any of these places?! It turns out Kerwan has HUGE out of bounds potential. I'm still finding placing to go. From tiny ledges that are really just perches with a view, to huge walkable areas that open up more roof tops. I now have more Kerwan OOB glitch videos than any other level There is so much to see!

First, the how-to.

The trick here is avoid destroying the lamp posts - even though you get a Skill Point for destroying all of them.

Here's the short first video with just the how-to:




Next a little more exploring from that invisible ledge to other rooftops.

Comments

Popular Posts